|30 cm pizza base
2 tbsp good quality thick tomato sauce
2 tbsp Neha’s Pineapple Chutney
Hand full of ham
2 Hand fulls, good quality mozzarella cheese
|1. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees Celsius with a pizza stone placed in it.
2. Spread the tomato paste on the pizza base.
3. Next spread a generous amount of ham on the pizza and top that with Neha’s Pineapple chutney.
4. Cover the toppings with generous amounts of Mozzarella cheese.
5. Take the pizza stone out of the oven and put the pizza on it. Return to the oven
and cook for 12 to 14 minutes or till the cheese turns a light brown.
6. Once ready, take it out of the oven. Slice and enjoy this Hawaiian Pizza with an